Academic Support Services support our mission statement to Educate with Knowledge, Empower with Character and Equip for Life, and are available at our on-campus sites during school hours Monday through Thursday. On-line students should call their assigned Student Support Centers for an appointment with the Site Administrator.
Educate with Knowledge
Academic support includes all areas necessary to help students be successful at Carpe Diem Schools.
- Course Selection/Counseling
- Graduation Planning
- Add/Drops Management
- Edgenuity Orientation
- MECAP (My Education and Career Action Plan Monitoring)
- Folio 180 (on-line portfolio) Orientation
- Community/Service Clubs Management
- On the Job Training/Internship Management
Character Education Support
Empower with Character
Carpe Diem Schools believes character education and development is essential for student success.
The following links are important sites to help parents and students in character development:
Equip for Life
Transitional Support is provided to help the student transition from Carpe Diem Schools to another school, college, university, or career.
- Scholarship Information
- SAT/ACT Registration
- ASVAB Testing
- Technical School information
- Career Planning
- American With Disabilities Act (504) Counseling